- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
Woooah, slow down there Sleezy McGee.
1. I don’t identify as a little. You can’t assume that every submissive is also a little. That’s some straight up ignorance. HOWEVER: my status as a sub really shouldn’t fucking matter, because disgusting unsolicited messages like this are completely uncalled for, and never okay, under any circumstance, ever.
2. I’m in a happy, stable, dedicated relationship with a loving partner I have been with for 7 years. He takes care of all of my D/s related needs. He’s pretty awesome. (Also he’s going to be super pissed at you for this message, because he does not take kindly to people disrespecting me. He. Really. Does. Not.) HOWEVER: my relationship status shouldn’t fucking matter, because disgusting unsolicited messages like this are completely uncalled for, and never okay, under any circumstance, ever.
3. What even are you hoping to accomplish from this Sleezy? This anon message? you think I’m going to be so incredibly taken by your elegant words that I just NEED to give myself to you, despite that you are a complete stranger? C’mon Sleezy McGee, get real.
4. You have absolutely no right to my body, or the bodies of any other human person on this planet. None. I feel like you have it in your head that you do, but you really fucking don’t. Get over yourself Sleezy McGee.
5. You also seem to think you have the right to call yourself a “Daddy”. Titles like Daddy, and Dominant, are bestowed upon you by someone who agrees to submit to you. It isn’t something you get to just fucking call yourself because you like the idea of dominating someone. No. Gross. No. Bad Sleezy. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done.